- Follow procedures to provide manufacturing with the required materials to meet production schedule. Including receipt of raw materials/intermediates/components to the schedule agreed.
- Use of SAP to track valued inventory required and use of MES systems. Demonstrated use of electronic systems an advantage, i.e. SAP, LIMS, MES, required
- Take direction from the Area Manager in developing best in class solutions for the Biotech start-up warehouse. Utilizing lean methodologies, Kanban, 5S, standard work, etc
- As needed by the business, perform cleanroom/dispensing operations in the Grade C Dispensing/Sampling suite
- Complete for Warehouse and/or Dispensing Activities, such as Incoming Goods Receipt, RM Sampling, put-away, RM Dispensing in Grade C, pick for manufacturing, shipping Drug Substance, etc
- Take direction from the area Manager to ensure that that the area has a steady stream of Process Orders in order to maximize people/equipment utilization.
- Provide support in order to provide the on-site distribution of materials to key internal customers, i.e. manufacturing, Labs, MS&T, etc.
- Work to ensure there is 100% availability of SAP/MES Managed material to agreed schedule with manufacturing
- Use of key Warehouse/Dispensary equipment, reach truck, VNA, motorized pallet trucks, Downflow Booth, Scales, Drum tippers, etc. Able to act as SME for this equipment
- Participate in Continuous Improvements and Process improvement within the Warehouse/Dispensary Operations area
- Aid in the start up of Warehouse/Dispensary operation for Biotech, developing SOP’s, work practices, shift structures (if applicable), etc
- perform all Dispensary/Sampling operations requirements as identified by area management
- Experienced and trained on reach truck, counter balance truck, VNA truck and motorised pallet truck
Salary – €30,000 -€40,000 depending on experience
Please contact Amy Louise Butterly