Flexsource are currently recruiting a number of experienced MIG Welders for our Client based in Naas with locations all around Dublin. Both North and South of Dublin roles available.
Our Client are dedicated to the design and supply of temporary and permanent shoring equipment for basements and civil engineering excavations. They are fully committed to supporting our customers throughout the planning, design and installation phases of a project.
The ideal candidate will need to drive, have 3 – 4 years Welding experience and willing to travel around Dublin from site to site if required.
Salary: negotiable, depends on experience and skill- set
Hours:Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Welding sheet piles and non-precision welding
- Flexible with the working hours, some late evenings required
- Welding bracing supports to build steel supports for trenches
- Welding manhole boxes together for support in the ground
- Must have full clean driving licence and own transport as travelling is a requirement
- Coding welding experience and qualification
- MIG welding experience and qualification, 3 – 4 years’ experience
- Safe pass and own manual handling
This role is an immediate start role, notice periods will be taken into consideration.
If you feel you have the necessary skills required and are interested in becoming part of an excellent team please contact me today.