Flexsource has an exciting oportunity for experience Maintenance Technician.
Permanent Full-time Position, reporting to the General Manager and Health & Safety Manager
To undertake on-site maintenance repairs, installation or servicing work as required.
This role involves carrying out the maintenance of equipment and machinery and the fabric of the built environment throughout the business, which includes both planned preventative/scheduled maintenance/repairs and unscheduled maintenance/repairs to include:
- Painting, carpentry tasks, machine repair tasks, general repairs.
- Ensuring equipment is properly serviced and maintained
- Maintaining warehouse racking system
- Carry out Preventative Maintenance in line with the Site Preventative Maintenance Schedule.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain a safe working environment in line with legislation
- Good mechanical aptitude & experience with hand tools, electrical measuring instruments, machine tools essential.
- Fitters qualification City & Guilds or equivalent or a recognised qualification in plumbing, carpentry, or other trade essential
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Previous experience in a similar maintenance supervisor role
- Demonstrates a sound general knowledge of multiple building services
- Ability to plan, control and prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Diligent with health and safety and documentation
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Team player and a good problem solver
- Full Driver’s License essential
Interview has a place immediately. Send me your application today.