Job Description; Flexsource are currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Administrator’s based in St. Margarets Road, North Dublin
- Receive and process flight catering orders received by email and from airline proprietary systems and distribute this information to all relevant departments – Production, Flight Assembly, Operations and Management.
- To help ensure that the Operations Department’s external activities are performed in a safe and secure manner by keeping efficient and accurate records of all activities, including Driver and Supervisor flight allocations, vehicle utilisation logs, security seal records etc.
- Input flight catering orders on computerised software systems as defined by the Company, ensuring that any change in flight data (including but not limited to passenger numbers and special meal details, aircraft changes, flight schedule changes etc.) are updated in the same system, enabling accurate reconciliation with Catering Delivery Notes.
- Ensuring all departmental QA forms and daily reports have been completed correctly and in full.
- Other departmental tasks as and when required.
- Experience in similar fast-paced operational environment
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or other similar role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A confident ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Excellent working knowledge of the MS Office suite of products and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage as there is data entry part as a part of the role
This role has an early start – we estimate from 0500 – 1330 will be the Full Time role (five days over seven) and the part time role will be the other two full time days plus perhaps a couple of evenings (from 1530- 2030 or so) but this may change.
from €11 per hour
Please note; this is an immediate start, you must be available straight away.
If you or anyone you know are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – please apply online.