Flexsource require order pickers for large warehouse in North Dublin. The role requires attention to detail, accuracy along with having the ability to understand and follow instructions both verbally and electronically. Working hours will be given on a Daily basis.
The role requires to work in a chill environment with temperatures as slow as 3 degrees at times.
- Experience working in a warehouse/production/busy manual work environment
- Good English
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to Work in a bust fast paced Area
- High attention to detail
The main duties of the role will be:
- The use of Manual Handling Equipment to pick a variety of grocery goods.
- Manually stacking items in roll cages using ride on Trucks (LLOP) guided by digital wrist computers and trigger scanners.
- Employees are set allocated pick rates in line with the warehouse targets. Full training will be given.
- Performance and ongoing training and coaching is provided to ensure target delivery is reached and sustained.
- A high level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy in order picking
Pay rate and benefits
- €11.28 euro per hour, Saturday premium €60
- Sites may operate on 24 hr basis, 7 days per week, including weekend workSite facilities include – subsidized canteen, parking and much more
- Morning shift 7am
- Afternoon shift 11.30am or 2pm
Please click on the following link www.flexsource.ie to register with Flexsource, you can then sign the form when you pop into our office, Flexsource Recruitment, 3 Main Street, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
If you feel this job is for you please email your CV to email@example.com