We’re now hiring for a number of order picker positions in Donabate with all levels of experience. This position is in a state of the art facility working with a world leading retailer who offers excellent opportunity to progress and receive additional training and skills.
• Experience working in a warehouse/production/busy manual work environment
• Good English
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Picking Products and stacking into cages
• High attention to detail
The main duties of the role will be:
• The use of Manual Handling Equipment (MHE) to pick a variety of grocery goods.
• Manually stacking items in roll cages using ride on Trucks (LLOP) guided by digital wrist computers and trigger scanners.
• Employees are set allocated pick rates in line with the warehouse targets. Full training will be given.(Bonus payments available)
• Performance and ongoing training and coaching is provided to ensure target delivery is reached and sustained.
• A high level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy in order picking
• €11.14 basic, plus up to €3.80 maximum bonus + overtime rate! Weekend premium offering additional 20%
• The site operates on 24 hr basis, 7 days per week, including weekends. Site facilities include – subsidized canteen, gym facilities, excellent social club, parking and much more
Morning shift 7am – 15pm
Afternoon shift 15pm – 11pm
The ideal candidate must be flexible to work all available shifts including weekends. You MUST have a car as the work site is not on a bus route!
“To apply please email your CV / resume to [email protected]”.
Phone number 00353873688058 Katherine