We’re now hiring for a number of order picker positions in Donabate with all levels of experience. This position is in a state of the art facility working with a world leading retailer who offers excellent opportunity to progress and receive additional training and skills.
- Experience working in a warehouse/production/busy manual work environment
- Good English
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Picking Products and stacking into cages
- High attention to detail
The main duties of the role will be:
- The use of Manual Handling Equipment (MHE) to pick a variety of grocery goods.
- Manually stacking items in roll cages using ride on Trucks (LLOP) guided by digital wrist computers and trigger scanners.
- Employees are set allocated pick rates in line with the warehouse targets. Full training will be given.(Bonus payments available)
- Performance and ongoing training and coaching is provided to ensure target delivery is reached and sustained.
- A high level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy in order picking
- €11.14 basic, plus up to €3.80 bonus + overtime rate! Weekend premium offering additional 20%
- The site operates on 24 hr basis, 7 days per week, including weekends. Site facilities include – subsidized canteen, gym facilities, excellet social club, parking and much more
Morning shift 7am – 15pm
Afternoon shift 15pm – 11pm
The ideal candidate must be flexible to work all available shifts including weekends. You MUST have a car as the work site is not on a bus route!