Job Description; Flexsource are currently recruiting a number of motivated and enthusiastic production operatives for our client based in Ashbourne, Co. Meath.
Our client is a end to end supply of primarily exotic fresh vegetables, to the Irish consumer via its select food service and retail partners who are eager for experienced production and general operatives to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on a production line, packing and experience in the food and beverage industry.
Cold environment so warm clothes required.
Salary; €11.00 per hour, paid weekly, payrate increases after 3 and 6 months
Hours; 5 days , 2 days off (5/6 over 7), 7:00 – 17:30 – assembly
Work on the weekend as well – full flexibility expected, shifts may vary
- Working in a team environment but also working on own initiative
- Working on a production line, packaging food into plastic and applying labels to said packages
- Packing food and beverages, neatly and according to client specification
- Working to strict deadlines, working in high pressure situations
- Ensuring area is clean and tidy, adhering to health and safety standards
- Liaising with management to ensure all products are picked, packed and dispatched in a timely manner
- Working in both chill and ambient conditions
- Previous production line experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience in packing and food industry is desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Own manual handling is an advantage
- Own transport (bike, car, lift) is essential
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to [email protected]