My client is an Online Retail Distribution company based in Rathcoole. They are currently looking to add motivated and enthusiastic Warehouse Operatives.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast-paced company, have packing experience and be flexible with working days and times.
- Intake and put away of goods
- Print off pick sheet, pick items as per pick sheet from allocated aisles
- Picking products such as clothing, fashion accessories and homeware items
- Loading picked goods into carts and bringing them to packing stations
- Scanning picked goods into the system and printing off appropriate labels
- Packing clothing and homeware items neatly into the packaging and putting the correct label onto the correct packaging
- Previous experience with picking/packing in a Warehouse environment
- Flexibility with shift hours
- Ability to work with others and follow direction
- Be enthusiastic, eager, and self-motivated, have a good work ethic
- Good written and communicative English is required
- Manual Handling certificate is desirable
- Punctuality, attendance and appearance at work
Hours and Times;
7am – 7pm & 7pm – 7am
4 days working, 4 days off
Monday – Sunday (4 consecutive days)
Basic – €12.56 per hour
Night shift – €13.83 per hour
Sunday – €14.44 daily hours, €15.71 night hours
If you or anyone you know is interested in this role, please send your CV.