- Receiving and recording incoming goods (raw materials).
- Operating forklifts – Reach and PPT
- Pack, despatch and record outgoing goods (finished product).
- Place goods according to location criteria
- Pick goods against production schedule and/or picking tickets.
- Raise shortage reports
- Operate hold and purge procedures
- Liaise with Stock Records Clerks, Goods Inwards Inspectors, QC Inspectors, Delivery Drivers, Production Supervisor, Purchasing Officers and more.
- Checking actual versus recorded stock levels
- Applicants must have achieved Leaving Certificate or Equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a Warehouse Operator/Fork Lift Driver within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience using a Reach and PPT is needed. Certs much be in date and both are required for this role
- PC skills including MS Word, MS Excel and a form of MRP system (SAP, Oracle or OneWorld) would be a distinct advantageous.
- Strong organisation, communication skills are a must.
- Ability to provide high quality services within agreed time frames.
Pay Rate: 13.55 per hour basic
Applicants must be flexible to work days and two cycle shift if required. Shift allowance is applicable
The successful candidate will be required to cover leave from the 26th June until 2nd of August with the possibility of working until the end of the year subject to business needs.
Contact: Vanessa Hanlon
Please apply online – shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange for an interview