Duties included but are not limited to:
- Receiving and recording incoming goods (raw materials).
- Operating forklifts – ROPPT, Man Up/Turret, PPT and Counterbalance
- Pack, despatch and record outgoing goods (finished product).
- Place goods according to location criteria
- Pick goods against production schedule and/or picking tickets.
- Raise shortage reports
- Operate hold and purge procedures
- Liaise with Stock Records Clerks, Goods Inwards Inspectors, QC Inspectors, Delivery Drivers, Production Supervisor, Purchasing Officers and more.
- Checking actual versus recorded stock levels
- Applicants must have achieved Leaving Certificate or Equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a Warehouse Operator/Fork Lift Driver within a manufacturing environment. Experience using a ROPPT and Turret/Man up is required.
- PC skills including MS Word, MS Excel and a form of MRP system (SAP, Oracle or OneWorld) would be a distinct advantageous.
- Applicants will hold a variety of current forklift licences. (Forklift, ROPPT, Man Up/Turret Truck).
- Strong organisation, communication skills are a must.
- Ability to provide high quality services within agreed time frames.
Pay rate 14.05 per hour
Applicants must be flexible to work days, 2 cycle and 3 cycle shifts. Shift allowance is applicable.
Contract will be for two months approx.
Contact: Jennifer Byrne
Please apply online – shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange for an interview