Flexsource are currently recruiting an exciting new role for our Client, well known Civils Company based in Dublin and Surrounding Areas.
My Client require an experienced Pipelayer to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 5 years experience in Heavy Civils.
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Be able to setup pipe laser & work on own initiative
- Have a full clean drivers license.
- Be able to lay concrete pipes unsupervised.
- Great knowledge of Pipelaying practices
- Key Responsibilities:
- Be fully compliant with PPE requirements of the site
- Always communicate clearly and effectively
- Report any near incidents involving vehicle movements in the yard to the Operations Manager and Shift Supervisors and complete associated paperwork
- Comply with all Health Safety, HR and Environmental policies and procedures.
Opportunity to work with big building company
Exciting career opportunities and progression available
Working with a top “Great Place to Work” company
High chance to get a permanent contract directly with the company.
Working days: Monday to Friday usually between 7am- 5pm/ 6pm
OT applicable if working over the weekend
Negotiable, depends on experience and skill- set
This role is an immediate start role.