Production Operative – Dublin Airport Logistics Park – €12.30 per hour
Job Description; Flexsource are currently recruiting a number of motivated and enthusiastic Production Operatives for our client based in St. Margaret’s, Co. Dublin.
Our client is a Global inflight catering and travel services company who are eager for experienced production and general operatives to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on a production line, packing and experience in the food and beverage industry.
Cold environment so warm clothes required.
Salary; €12.30 per hour, paid weekly
Hours; 5 days, 2 days off (5 over 7), 8 am – 4:30 pm – assembly
Work on the weekend as well – full flexibility expected
- Working in a team environment but also working on own initiative
- Working on a production line, packaging food into plastic and applying labels to said packages
- Packing food and beverages into trolleys for airlines, neatly and according to client specification
- Working to strict deadlines, working in high pressure situations
- Ensuring area is clean and tidy, adhering to health and safety standards
- Liaising with management to ensure all products are picked, packed and dispatched in a timely manner
- Working in both chill and ambient conditions (work wear provided)
- Lunch is provided on site, lockers as well
- Previous production line experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience in packing and food industry is desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Own manual handling is an advantage
- Own transport (bike, car, lift) is essential, but there is one bus line 83 (Monday To Saturday)/103 (Sunday)
Please note; For this role, a 5 year background check will have to be completed
If you are interested in this role, please apply online.