Production Operatives required for busy Warehouse in Longford.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience in a busy environment.
- Previous physical experience.
- Have a valid Manual Handling Certificate desirable but not essential.
- Diligent in their work.
- Be available to work 12 hour shifts.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
- Machine operator experience advantageous but not essential;
- Must be a good team player with a positive attitude to work.
- Working in a fast paced environment.
- To be proactive, ensuring quality is monitored and consistently delivered through observation, attention to detail and interaction with staff.
- Picking, packing and general production operative duties
If you meet the above criteria please apply below with cover letter and CV as we would like to hear from you.