Our client based in South Co. Limerick require a qualified electrician to join their team and help service their broad range of clients which include commercial and domestic work.
The ideal candidate must be able to deal with clients in a professional manner.
Have Commercial/Industrial/Domestic work experience. The role will require some working at heights.
Experience of PAT Testing, Periodic Inspection Reports and Emergency Lighting Reports.
Be able to work autonomously as well as part of team.
Must be a competent and capable individual.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
Competitive package on offer and immediate start is available to the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrician: 3 years (Preferred)
- Safe Pass
- Driving license
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems while observing all statutory and legal requirements
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
- Other duties as requested