Flexsource Solutions are seeking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to its Limerick office in the Light Industrial division. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the Recruitment Solution of choice nationwide and to develop the skills and experience required to have a successful career in the recruitment industry.
Duties to Include:
- Identifying commercial opportunities and developing strong client relationships.
- Coaching and leading candidates and clients throughout the hiring process.
- Sourcing candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing databases, advertising, networking and building relationships.
- Developing plans to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team.
- Getting to know how client companies operate and understanding their general ‘culture’ together with their business plans for the future.
- Working to specific KPI’s targets to generate revenue for the team
- Advertising vacancies on job boards and social media
- Sourcing and screening of CV’s for vacancies taking a sales based approach
- Interview candidates in order to assess suitability and prepare them for client interview
- Managing interviews, medicals, offers and regrets
- Carrying out reference checks on all interviewed candidates
- Scanning of interview notes and attaching them to candidate files on our online candidate database
- Logging all activity via Job Science
- Monitoring status of time sheets on CPL Webtime and following up on any time sheets that require action
- Administration of P45 requests, holiday pay requests and social welfare forms
- Auditing training records to ensure all certificates are in date and identifying training needs.
- Providing Reception Cover
- Training and induction for new hires
- Other administrative duties as required
- Planning rosters / drivers for maximum usage
- Forecasting recruitment / hours for clients
The successful candidate will have
- 1 -3 years’ experience in a target and sales oriented environment essential.
- Prior experience of the recruitment industry specifically in relation to the light indistrial industry is also essential.
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to demonstrate a competitive, resilient and sales orientated
- Proven track record of sales management while working in a team environment
- Ambitious to contribute to a successful brand while maintaining the company’s reputation for providing long lasting recruitment solutions.
Other Skills/Knowledge/Experience required:
- Strong computer literacy skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- A desire to develop a successful career in the recruitment industry
- Strong business acumen
- Previous sales experience
- 3rd level qualifications an advantage
9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
Contact: Please email your CV to email@example.com