One of Ireland Largest Luxury Retailers is looking for Nightshift manger to assist with their online distribution and retail restocking.
This is a full time role based on Pm-Night Shift.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To assist with the co-ordination of daily outbound stock ensuring correct paperwork is processed
- Assisting with pick and pack stations ensuring KPI’s are maintained
- Ensuring regular communication with online customer service team
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders on priority stock, transfers, damaged stock and open POs.
- To adhere to all processes and cover all aspects of the department/area when your Manager is not present
- Processing of new stock and supplier returns.
- To be aware and observe all company policies and procedures
- To follow correct procedure for Goods In operation, documentation for all goods types of goods received, special orders and returns
- Participate in the training of team members and support with delivering team briefs.
- Ensure team members are adequately trained and inducted into their relevant areas.
- Recognise and coach good performers with positive reinforcement for continued performance and coach poor performers outlining the expected levels of performance and behaviour.
- Delegate tasks and assign responsibilities ensuring follow up.
- To assist with any other duties required by Management.
- To maintain a good working relationship with colleagues in store and Head Office
- To represent the Company’s interests with all internal & external interactions.
- To be aware of and adhere to all audit requirements
- To report any safety hazards or behaviour.
- To operate any equipment in accordance with formal training guidelines
- To ensure Hi-Viz jackets & safety boots are worn at all times.
- Experienced retail team member, with a focus on service delivery in the retail sector
- Good knowledge of systems and analysing data.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient user of Microsoft excel.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment
If you’re a high-energy, ambitious leader in your profession, we want to speak with you!