My Client based in Rathfarnham, Dublin 14 is looking to add an experienced Stock controller to their expanding team. This is a permanent position.
To manage and co-ordinate the Warehouse function, delivering best in class service to their stores and customers. The warehouse is responsible for deliveries, on-site collections, inventory control and the correct following of all procedures associated the ordering, receipting and dispatching of goods.
You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the warehouse ensuring the highest standards of customer service throughout the activities of the branch at all times.
- Manage all warehouse operations to achieve maximum productivity without compromising product integrity and Health and Safety
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt and dispatch of goods
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies
- Maintaining up-to-date stock control systems and ensuring inventories are accurate
- Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles and equipment and ensuring that all relevant checks are made, and when problems arise, contacting the relevant contractors to resolve the issue
- Planning future capacity requirements
- Take ownership of customer complaints (from both internal and external customers) and ensure that they are resolved satisfactorily. Ensure comprehensive follow up on corrective actions
- Manage the product flow from goods inwards receipt through to customer delivery including inter-branch transfers
- 4+ years warehouse experience essential, preferably in a retail environment
- Fork Truck Certified
- Proven IT skills – Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook essential, with strong ability to manage stock control systems
- Proven ability to manage a variety of tasks within a fast moving working environment that is customer focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
42.5 hours per week, hours 07:00 to 16:30, Mon – Fri, rate €14.50 per hour – 32K annually