Flexsource are currently recruiting motivated and experienced Team Leaders for Day & Night Shift.
Our client is a Large 3PL Online Retail Distribution company based in Clonshaugh. They are currently looking to add Team Leaders to their expanding Warehouse Team.
- Application of planning and warehouse management systems
- Forecasting and actual daily volumes for each day and the current week on working shift and to assist the Operations manager to plan resource
- To attend operational reviews and management team meetings providing relevant and accurate data in regard to shift and contractual performance
- Must have the ability to identify problems and to take decisive actions to resolve them through the use of in-house policy or operational procedures, calling on support as appropriate
- To understand their respective operational priorities and to be conversant with the targets contained within the contract service level agreement and key performance indicators
- To be aware of the client’s product range and its impact on receiving locating and dispatching its product combined with specific transport requirements for the customers – customer base.
- To have a good understanding of legislation in the work place and provide effective leadership to his or her team to encourage positive employee relations and clear communications channels with Operations Manager, Senior Admin, Team Leaders, HR Department, H&S Department and colleagues
- To be aware of the shift’s overall absence levels and site tolerance levels and to liaise with Operations Manager, HR Department / Team Leads in regard to any colleagues who absence qualifies as long term
- Responsible for ensuring that individual return to work meetings are conducted before colleagues commence work by allocating a trained team leader to conduct this activity and to assess documents are completed correctly and returned to HR in good time
- Experience leading a team within a fast-paced challenging environment
- Developing recommendations and problem solving
- Excellent customer awareness
- Written and verbal communication with various audiences
- Managing own Activity
- E-Com knowledge would be an advantage
- Managing challenges and project management
- Financial & budget awareness
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 4 on 4 off, 12-hour shift, 7am – 7pm OR 7pm – 7am
Salary: €32K – €35K DOE plus shift