Duties included but are not limited to:
- Receiving and recording incoming goods.
- Operating forklifts – Counterbalance and PPT
- Pack, dispatch and record outgoing goods (finished product).
- Place goods according to location criteria
- Pick goods against production schedule and/or picking tickets.
- Raise shortage reports
- Operate hold and purge procedures
- Liaise with Stock Records Clerks, Goods Inwards Inspectors, QC Inspectors, Delivery Drivers, Production Supervisor, Purchasing Officers and more.
- Checking actual versus recorded stock levels
- Applicants must have achieved Leaving Certificate or Equivalent.
- Experience working as a Warehouse Operator/Fork Lift Driver within a manufacturing/pharmaceutical environment desirable.
- Experience using a Counterbalance and PPT is needed. Certs much be in date and both are required for this role
- PC skills including MS Word, MS Excel and a form of MRP system (SAP, Oracle or OneWorld) would be a distinct advantageous.
- Strong organisation, communication skills are a must.
- Ability to provide high quality services within agreed time frames.
Pay Rate: €14.26 per hour basic
Applicants must be flexible to work days and two cycle shift if required. Shift allowance is applicable
The successful candidate will be required to cover leave from the 4th June until 21st of June initially.
Contact: Meghan Scarff
Please apply online – shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange for an interview
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract