Flexsource are currently recruiting for a Trade Counter assistant for our client, a leading flooring company based in Dublin 12. Ideally you will have experience in a similar role and possess excellent customer service.
- 2/3 years’ experience of trade counter / administration,
- The candidate should be comfortable with computerised sales order processing systems.
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- IT skills associated with Microsoft excel packages.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Work within a fast-paced dynamic sales environment, you will be the customers first point of contact, ensuring a high level of customer care and attention to detail
- Ensuring the efficient processing and follow-up of customer inquiries
- Assist with all sales inquiries, both face to face and over the phone
- Maintaining effective communications with colleagues at all times
- Answering phones -Maximise sales by continually expanding orders . upselling material
- Day-to-day quotations -Ensure all quotations are followed up when necessary.
- Work closely with colleagues on the internal sales desks across all product portfolios
- Completion of other sales and administrative tasks relating to the sale and distribution of products to the customer base * Handle returns or complaints * Listen to customer’s questions and concerns, and provide answers or responses.
- Co-ordinate with the purchasing, warehouse and transport teams to ensure complete order processing
Opportunity to work with big building company
Exciting career opportunities and progression available
Working with a top “Great Place to Work” company
High chance to get a permanent contract directly with the company.
Working days: Monday to Friday
OT applicable if working over the weekend
Negotiable, depends on experience and skill- set
This role is an immediate start role, notice periods will be taken into consideration