Flexsource are currently recruiting an exciting new role for our Client, a Global Leader in Supply Chain, Logistics and Distribution.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Transport Coordinator to join one of Global leading companies, fuel distribution service throughout the country.
- Liaising with the Customer, any Third Party Warehouse, relevant subcontractors and vendors.
- Assign Driver Vehicle and Paperwork
- Check Driver Tacho and working hours
- Check Return Documentation
- Follow up on Delivery Issues
- High Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ideally previous Transport Office Experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office Experience ( Word, Excel etc )
- 5 days over 7 (every second weekend)
- Day shifts – 11:00-19:00
- Rate depending on experience
- 20% premium for Sunday