Flexsource are currently recruiting a motivated and enthusiastic Warehouse and Configuration Manager/Supervisor.
Our client is a Market Leading Technology Support Organisation & Payments specialist, who are eager for experienced Warehouse and Configuration Manager/Supervisor to join their team.
- To ensure the operation carries out all required activity to satisfy the customers’ requirements in
terms of SLA
- Maintain a resource model of Full-time employees and contract staff who can be called upon at
short notice to satisfy short notice customer requirements
- Ensure all staff are correctly trained across multiple functions to provide and efficient workforce
- Assisting to implement a clear operational plan – always bearing in mind the bigger picture and
the end customer whose standards and expectations need to be met
- Understanding the wider business objectives and in line with this, looking for ways in which to
reduce cost, improve service etc.
- Investigating any service or operational failures to ensure they are understood and prevented in
- Assisting in leading the way in terms of best practice regarding safety and ensuring the team
understand the importance of being safe in the workplace at all times
- Quickly and efficiently record and report any safety incidents that may arise
- Addressing issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, absences etc.
- Assisting in the recruitment of new team members in line with the company’s values and behaviours
- Evaluate the performance of both permanent employees and agency staff and provide
constructive and clear feedback to aid in personal & professional development
- Excellent management style
- Having an innovative approach to leadership
- A positive approach and outlook with a can-do attitude
- The ability to anticipate and evaluate potential situations and develop solutions to mitigate risk
- A good understanding of reporting and recording performance statistics
- Having a good understanding of computer and warehouse management systems
- Excellent relationship building skills
- The desire to fully embrace being part of a wider team
- Technical ability to configure payment terminals
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00 per year