Job Description: Flexsource are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and motivated Warehouse Manager for a Fruit and Vegetable Produce Company based in North Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor who is looking to take the next step or a Warehouse Manager who would like to further their career.
Our Client is a family group who concentrates on the distribution of fresh fruit, vegetables and salads. This company prides themselves on quality, excellence in service, food safety and continuity of supply.
Title: Warehouse Manager
Salary: €35 – €40K DOE
- Manage all warehouse operations, utilising a team on shift to ensure accuracy in pick rates, goods-in/out and loading rates to achieve maximum productivity without compromising product integrity and Health and Safety
- Have a keen focus and experience in people management, boost staff morale
- Liaising with Team Leaders and other members of Management
- Delegating responsibilities to members of staff, ensuring work is distributed evenly
- Rostering staff and approving holidays
- Liaising with recruitment agencies regarding costings and extra staff
- BRC / Tesco Audits, other administrative duties
- First point of contact for any staff issues, dealing with issues appropriately
- Investigation meetings, accident / incident reports
- Doing weekly and monthly reports to Management
- Organising goods in locations and dispatch
- Liaising with customers, dealing with customer queries or complaints
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
- Introduce changes into the Warehouse, including systems and shifts, ensure that everyone is adapting accordingly
- Other ad hoc duties requested by Management
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Manager, Supervisor or Team Leader in a Warehouse environment, excellent people management experience
- 3rd Level Qualification required, ideally in Business or other relevant field
- Previous BRC auditing experience is advantageous
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Proven IT skills – WMS or similar, Microsoft word/excel
If you are interested in the role above and feel you have the necessary skills, please contact Kirsty McDonald on Kirsty.email@example.com or 01 829 5825.