Flexsource are currently recruiting experienced Warehouse Operatives for a client based in Limerick, for an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment, with forklift and PPT licences.
- Prepare goods for shipment
- Keep detailed records of what is in the warehouse, and where fellow staff can find specific products
- Find goods as soon as possible when required
- Use PPT and forklift to move goods
- Record the movement of all goods throughout the warehouse
- Maintain a clean warehouse, ensuring goods aren’t damaged in line with health and safety procedures
- Check each load for missing or damaged items
- Receive goods at the right dock
- Load good onto trucks for shipping
- Liaise with management to ensure all products are picked, packed and dispatched in a timely manner
- Work as part of a team
- Previous warehouse experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Forklift licence and Power Pallet Truck (PPT) licence are essential with at least 1 year of experience with both
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in a similar role
- Previous manual handling training is desirable
- Weekly hours: Mon-Fri, 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Rate of pay: €11.00 – €12.00 per hour, D.O.E.
This will initially be a 3 month contract with the possibility of a permanent position after, for the right candidate.