We are looking for Warehouse Operatives (male/female) for busy Warehouses in North Dublin area. (Santry, Blanchardstown, Finglas and Swords). Its so busy that we want you to start yesterday!
Need job, yesterday? Apply now!
Our client, a well-established Warehouse in the North Dublin area, are looking for Warehouse Operative’s (both male and female) to join their expanding staff team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual. This is an 11 month fixed Term Contract.
The role requires to work in an environment with temperatures as slow as 3 degrees at times but not all the time.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience in a busy environment.
- Previous physical experience.
- Have a valid Manual Handling Certificate desirable but not essential.
- Diligent in their work.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Packing and labeling
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
- Preparing Orders.
- Building Pallets.
- Achieving there pick rates.
- To be proactive, ensuring quality is monitored and consistently delivered through observation, attention to detail and interaction with staff.
- Car parking
- Canteen facilities
- Weekly Pay
Please follow the instructions to register with Flexsource:
When you go to www.flexsource.ie and click register, scroll down and click on orange “Starter Form” button and it will take you to the application form that you need to fill and submit before coming for the interview.
If you feel this job is for you please email your CV to matej.sismanovic(at)flexsource.ie