- Responsible for operating forklifts in line with safety requirements.
- Assist the Warehouse manager with receiving, inspecting and locating of raw materials, tools, gauges and equipment in line with documented procedures.
- Responsible for completion, filing and maintenance of all relevant documentation.
- Responsible for preparation of delivery documentation (packing list, pallet labels etc), and shipment loading
- Responsible for ensuring the correct material is being used in the correct location/work centre for every shift and fix/report discrepancies where applicable.
- Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety requirements, training and regulations.
- Compliance to all local site company policies, procedures and corporate policies.
- Perform additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor.
This role would be on day shift Monday – Friday
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Valid Reach Licence is essential
- Warehouse experience required
Salary: €11.83 per hour