Our client is looking for an experienced Warehouse Operator who will report to the Warehouse Manager and take direction on a day to day basis.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing system and operational policies and procedures.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts, reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, issuing orders for repair and/or replacement.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by striving to constantly learn and develop.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Previous experience of warehousing/picking a face-paced manufacturing experience.
- Hold a valid counterbalance forklift licence and full clean driving licence.
- Computer literate and working knowledge of Microsoft packages. Knowledge of SAP or other MRP system is an advantage.
If your interested please contact Jacqueline in the Naas office on 045-907106 or email me to email@example.com