Flexsource are currently seeking for Warehouse Shift Manager for a busy Distribution Centre based in Dublin 15. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager looking for a rewarding career experience within an industry-renowned, global organization.
Focused on managing our outbound operations you will be responsible for directing our group of Team Leaders to execute all warehouse functions in a safe and efficient manner.
Salary: €50,00 plus 12% shift allowance
· Ensure that products are selected accurately, safely, and in a timely manner.
· Actively manage shift performance.
· Accountable for the correct intake / receipting of products when required.
· Ensure that all vehicles are loaded and dispatched accurately and on time.
· Manage and engage with warehouse lead/management team and provide guidance and coaching where required.
· Assist in motivating warehouse team and managing through performance KPI’s.
· Lead by example by coaching, motivating and inspiring warehouse team.
· Liaise with support staff, other shift managers and supervisors in all departments.
· Embed and apply all operational company policies and procedures.
· Ensure health and safety and food hygiene standards are continuously upheld.
· Identification and implementation of operational efficiencies within each function.
· Management of team performance and take relevant action accordingly.
· Deal with all personnel issues as per company policies and liaise with HR as required.
· Previous experience in a Warehouse Management role essential
· Previous experience managing a large team.
· Excellent knowledge of warehouse procedures.
· Experience in FMCG environment.
· Fully flexible in relation to start and finish times.
· Experience in change management and continuous improvement.
· Exceptional communication skills.
· High level of motivational and interpersonal skills.
· Understanding Your Customers – acts as a role model in personal approach to internal and external customer goals. Takes time to understand the underlying needs of the stakeholders beyond those initially expressed.
· Flexibility & Adaptability – Demonstrates understanding of how change impacts people. Anticipates resistance to change and works to support effective change initiatives.
· Building Effective Relationships – A role model for maintaining constructive and effective relationships with others across departments and other boundaries. Demonstrates effective communication techniques and skills and is seen as a team player.
· Communication & Listening – Exceptional communication skills – writes and speaks clearly in a variety of communication settings and style.
· Successfully delivers messages to all levels of the business and stakeholders achieving the desired effect.