Flexsource are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and motivated Warehouse Supervisor for a busy warehouse in the Laois Area. This is an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor who prides themselves on quality, excellence in service and continuity of supply.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing system and operational policies and procedures.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts, reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, issuing orders for repair and/or replacement.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by striving to constantly learn and develop.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Rostering staff and approving holidays.
- First point of contact for any staff issues, dealing with issues appropriately.
- Liaising with Team Leaders and other members of Management.
- Previous experience of warehousing/picking a face-paced manufacturing experience.
- Computer literate and working knowledge of Microsoft packages. Knowledge of SAP or other MRP system is an advantage but not essential.