- Controlling & monitoring of workload/output of warehouse staff.
- Coordinate people resource requirements for assigned area
- Training & development of team members
- Drive the Housekeeping and 5S Programs for assigned area
- Update department communication boards
- Interface with the customer on any queries, issues or escalations
- Completion of Leaving Certificate, vocational training or equivalent
- Customer facing experience in a Logistics, Warehousing or Freight operation desirable
- 1+ years’ experience in a regulated warehouse environment preferred.
6-month contract. Start on 24/10/2019.