Now hiring Order Picker Jobs for North Dublin Warehouse
Get Hired Today!
Paid Weekly, Start Immediately
We're now hiring for a number of order picker positions in North Co. Dublin with all levels of experience. This position is in a state of the art facility working with a world leading retailer who offers excellent opportunity to progress and receive additional training and skills.
Idel candidates will have a car, our live along the Balbriggan to Swords bus route.
This is an excellent opportunity!
- Pay rate up to €10.50 basic and €15.44 overtime rate! Weekend premium offering additional 20%
- Sites may operate on 24 hr basis, 7 days per week, including weekend work
- Morning shift 6am - 2pm
- Afternoon shift 2pm - 10pm
- Site facilities include - subsidized canteen, gym facilities, excellet social club, parking and much more
- Experience working in a warehouse/production/busy manual work environment
- Good English
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Product and stacking into cages
- High attention to detail
The main duties of the role will be:
- The use of Manual Handling Equipment (MHE) to pick a variety of grocery goods.
- Manually stacking items in roll cages using ride on Trucks (LLOP) guided by digital wrist computers and trigger scanners.
- Employees are set allocated pick rates in line with the warehouse targets. Full training will be given.
- Performance and ongoing training and coaching is provided to ensure target delivery is reached and sustained.
- A high level of attention to detail to ensure accuracy in order picking
- Bonus scheme available to all staff after 3 months of service
€10.50 /hr + €15.44 /hr overtime rate!
A weekend premium offering an additional 20%