Zaradi 5 puta više u Irskoj
Live, Work and Succeed in Ireland
Join the Croatian migration to Ireland!
Agencija Flexsource Solutions,Republika Irska, oglašava potrebu za zapošljavanjem radnika/ca u hotelskoj industriji. Nas klijent je velika hotelska kuća.
Traženi profili i broj otvorenih pozicija:
- 30 osoba profila: čistaci/ čistačice
- 30 osoba profila: sobari/sobarice
- 30 osoba profila: konobar/konobarice
- 30 osoba profila: barsko osoblje
- 10 osoba profila: voditelje bara i sale
- 30 osoba profila: pomoćni kuhinjski radnici
- 30 osoba profila: kuhari/kuharice
- 15 osoba profila: recepcijsko osoblje
- Srednja škola 3 godine
- Srednja škola 4 godine
Mjesto rada je u Republici Irskoj. Poslovi se nalaze po cijeloj Irskoj.
-6 mjeseci radnog iskustva u struci
-samostalno korištenje engleskoj jezika (B1 razina/V-VI stupanj poznavanja)
-završeno srednjoškolsko/ fakultetsko obrazovanje (ovisno o poslu koji se trazi)
-spremnost na smjenski rad te rad vikendom
-marljivost u poslu
-posao na puno radno vrijeme
-bruto satnica ovisi o poslu, poziciji i iskustvu
- u početku ugovor na određeno vrijeme, s mogućnošću produženja na neodređeno vrijeme
- usavršavanje i razvoj karijere unutar jedenog od najboljih poslodavaca u ROI
- besplatni smještaj 6 tjedana od datuma dolaska
Način prijave: motivacijsko pismo i životopis na engleskom jeziku poslati na firstname.lastname@example.org . Ugovori o radu potpisuju se u RH.
Zainteresirani kandidati mogu kontaktirati poslodavca i telefonski na 00353 871691780 (Mario Stazić)
Flexsource Solutions is looking for candidates in the hotel industry. Our client is a huge hotel business.
Candidate profile and number of positions:
-30 people for cleaning position
-30 people for valet position
-30 people for waiters position
-30 people for bar staff position
-30 people for bar managers
-30 people for assistant chefs
-30 people for chefs positions
- 30 people for reception staff position
Level of education:
- High school level graduate
- University level graduate
Place of work ROI. Positions are based all over Ireland.
- 6 months of experience in an applied position
- Basic level of English
- Shift work weekend work
We are offering:
- Full-time work
- Pay depends on position and experience
- A free education and career advancement
- Free accommodation for 6 weeks
Registrirajte se danas
HOW IT WORKS
Get a job in Ireland in 4 easy steps
Step 1 - Apply
Apply for the Job using the form above. We will review your application and if you are a good fit, you will be shortlisted. You can also share this job with a friend who could be interested in applying.
Step 2 - Phone Interview
If you are shortlisted for the position, a member of our hiring team will call you and you will have a phone interview. This is an opportunity for you to learn more about the job and for us to learn more about you.
Step 3 - Meet in Croatia
If you have been selected, you will be invited to meet us in Croatia where we will be holding final face to face interviews. If you are successfully selected then you will be offered a contract to come work in Ireland and guaranteed a job on arrival.
Step 4 - Move to Ireland
Congratulations, if you have been offered the job the next thing is to move to Ireland. We will offer you a list of resources to help you get set up and integrated into the already thriving Croation communities in Ireland.
opportunity ends soon
Have any questions?
- Ireland is one of the fastest growing economies in Europe
- The Republic of Ireland has experienced a dramatic economic boom since the late 20th century. Until the 2009 financial crisis, Ireland had the 2nd highest GDP per capita in the EU (after Luxembourg), the 4th highest Human Development Index in the world, the 3rd highest economic freedom worldwide.
- One of the most successful beer brands worldwide, Guinness was once the largest brewery in the world (from 1914), and remains the largest brewer of stout in the world.
- American hi-tech companies have been investing massively in Ireland. 25% of Europe's computers are now made in Ireland. Ireland is the world's largest exporter of software.
- The European (or regional) headquarters and/or customer service operations of Google, Microsoft, Apple, IBM, Dell, Intel, Motorola, Oracle, Lotus, and Boeing Computer Services are all located in Ireland.
- Phoenix Park in Dublin is the third largest walled city parks in Europe after La Mandria in Venaria Reale (Turin) and Richmond Park in London. It covers 707 hectares (1,750 acres).
- The Neolithic site of Newgrange (3200 BCE), County Meath, is the best-preserved passage grave in Europe. The monument's central room was designed to be aligned with the rising sun on the winter solstice, which makes it the oldest 'solar observatory' in the world.