Events & Catering Jobs
work in Ireland's top catering and food events
Get Paid Weekly, Start Immediately
We're now hiring for a number of positions across Lusk, Balbriggan and North Co. Dublin with all levels of experience. Applications will get an immediate interview with options on locations to work + options on times and days. Manual handling is desirable but not essential as training will be given to those who need it.
This is an excellent opportunity! Apply using the form below.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Flexibility on start/ finish times
- Good command of English language
- A high level of attention to detail
- Good team working abilities
- Available to work on Saturdays and Sundays when required
- Diligent in their work
- Available for immediate start
Duties and responsibilities:
- Sorting and Grading Products of fresh products
- Quality Checks on all products.
- Packing ready-made meals on a fast paced production line.
- Loading and unloading of goods.
- Own transport is desirable but transport may be provided
- Pay rate up to €9.55 p/h
- Overtime hours will be paid after 45 hrs
events and catering jobs