Floral Arrangement Professional Jobs
Make & design beautiful bouquets and floral arrangements for customers and online orders
Pick & prepare beautiful, luxury floral gifts
BUSY POSITION. EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY! APPLY TODAY, START NEXT WEEK!
- Bouquet and arrangement making
- To ensure that all product supplied to customers meets specifications.
- To compile pick lists.
- Update all “NEW LINE FORMS” into pick lists in a timely fashion so that delays are not encountered in production.
- Ensure that controlled Label printing is carried including card printing
- Report daily efficiency
- To liaise with internal business contacts on any issues regarding stock issues /late deliveries etc.
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and take on additional ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- Flexibility around business peaks.
- Skill and talent to make the most beautiful bouquets
- Capable of creating everything from hand ties to flower walls
- Great eye for detail
- Great work ethic, punctual, reliable & a team player
- Ability to deliver a great level of customer service with relevant sales skills
- Must be available for 12 hour shifts
- Excellent English both written and spoken
- Good IT skills
- Trained in bouquet and arrangement making
- 1 year
- Fluent English
Paid weekly, start immediately