Flexsource (Part of Cpl) is working with one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We are recruiting on their behalf for a Group Administrator.
About the role:
The Administrator is responsible for the administration of pricing and stock across their site network requiring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
The role requires a good team player as well as someone who can work on their own initiative; the post requires you to be very hands on, co-ordinating and reporting of stock across all sites within the group, alongside administration responsibilities as the role dictates.
- Update and maintain daily pricing sheets for Ireland, UK, and Europe.
- Place fuel orders for sites and liaise with our internal order department.
- Update pricing in their in-house software.
- Accurately record and maintain daily stock figures for all sites – UK, IRL and EU though their in-house software.
- Process all fuel purchase invoices on a daily and weekly basis through their stock software.
- Ensure all discrepancies are reported to line manager.
- Update stock reconciliation ready for purchases month end close.
- Weekly site stock reconciliations – agree stock balances with sites on our network.
- General site service – ensuring our high levels of service to our sites on our network.
- Dealing with all day-to-day queries from sites.
- Complete months end close – Agree monthly stock balances with our sites and reconcile any queries or discrepancies they may have. Provide necessary information to accounts team.
- Monthly Company Sales report for management.
- Complete monthly RDCO return for HMRC.
- Complete monthly ROM returns for Fuel in Ireland for Customs.
- Must have high levels of attention to detail.
- Must have a good grasp of excel and basic formulas.
- Must have experience of working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills and have experience working with multiple internal departments.
Location: The position will be based initially in Newry for the first 3 months for their training. If the candidate prefers to work from Belfast after their 3 month training period, this will be accommodated.
Salary: £23,000-£26,000 per annum depending on experience.
Hours of work – Monday to Thursday 08.30-17.00, finish at 4.00pm on a Friday.
If you would like to apply with your CV or to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Shauneen McCrisken on 07867459585.