Job Title: Materials Handler
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- weighing and dispensing raw materials
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills
Salary: €17.26 plus 33.33% when working on 4 cycle shift
Contact: Jennifer – Please apply online only, shortlisted candidates will receive a phone call to discuss progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process