- Support Equipment Design/ HAZOP and Room programming reviews as per requirements.
- Support Operations team to consistently deliver on specific area Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Execute commercial manufacturing processes according to established work instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work as part of a dedicated process team where flexibility and teamwork are a key requirement
- Generate SOPS/Electronic Batch Records for start-up.
- Adhere to Right First-Time principals
- Provide assistance and/or support maintenance, engineering, quality or other colleagues as requested.
- Escalate issues as appropriate to Process Lead
- Maintain a high level of personal expertise and working knowledge of all aspects of the manufacturing process and process equipment through continuous training and development.
- Liaise with other groups and individuals to ensure planning of tasks is effective and linked into the manufacturing process plan.
- Minimun of leaving certificate
- Ideally a 3rdlevel qualification or trade in a relevant discipline
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a manufacturing GMP environment
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications required
- Leaving Certificate
- Ideally a 3rd level qualification or trade in a relevant discipline
Salary: Competitive pay plus 33.33% when working on 4 cycle shift