Cpl are delighted to be partnered with a long-standing well established Food Production Facility in Dublin 12 due to continued business growth, they have a requirement to hire an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician for their production facility.
Competitive rates, pension, subsidised canteen
Permanent | Full Time
Shift Maintenance Technician required to provide maintenance support within a brand leading high volume food production environment, with main duties as follows:
• Undertake Electrical troubleshooting on the Bread production lines and equipment.
• Electro-mechanical repairs to high-speed, PLC-controlled Bakery plant, handling and packaging equipment.
• Carry out Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Routines using the site CMMS (PEMAC)
• Support the Production Team in achieving targets.
• Closely monitor line and machine performance and intervene online as soon as any deterioration in performance occurs.
• Repairs electrical and control systems equipment including pneumatics and hydraulics.
• To be observant & work off your own initiative when a fault is detected & to take action based on your best judgment on whether to effect immediate repair or not.
• Work closely with production.
• To keep clean any areas in which you are working, including the workshop and stores
• Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies.
• Troubleshooting using PLC Programs.
• Be flexible if overtime is required.
Skills and Requirements:
• Trades qualification with strong Electrical background.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a regulated manufacturing environment (outside of apprenticeship)
• Multi-skilled / cross-skilled ethos
• Aptitude for process awareness, and diagnostic / troubleshooting experience gained in a Hi-volume environment
• Good team player that can use initiative.
• Computer skills are an advantage.
• Possess mechanical and electrical maintenance experience and/or qualifications.
• Excellent awareness and experience in relation to Quality, Health and Safety.
• Be familiar with planned preventative maintenance.
• Experienced in fault-finding and problem-solving.
• Comprehensive Knowledge of high-speed mechanical systems, electrical systems, automation and PLC-based control systems.
• Good PC Skills are also required
• Excellent communication skills.
• Previous experience in FMCG / Food manufacturing would be an advantage
• Participation as a team member and willing to work on own initiative
If you are interested, then please submit your CV for review to [email protected] and I’ll get back to you with CV feedback within 48 hours of receiving your CV.
Please note that due to the specific requirement here, you MUST have a recognized National Trade Electrical or otherwise recognized qualification.
Do you have a National Craft Senior Trades Certification?
How many years in high-speed manufacturing do you have?