Electrical / Mechanical Technicians in Kinnegad
Cpl is supporting our Kinnegad-based client partner with their hiring process for an experienced Electrical and or Mechanical Fitter in their state-of-the-art Cement Manufacturing site
Due to continued business growth, they have requirements to hire experienced Mechanical and/or Electrical professional
All of the roles are full-time perm employment contracts working on a Rotating Shift pattern.
• Timely and effective troubleshooting and repairing equipment and electrical system issues.
• You will perform corrective and preventive maintenance in the mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical control systems.
• Require to provide day-to-day mechanical and engineering services in a busy high-speed manufacturing environment.
• You will require to utilize data reports on equipment and systems to generate improvement initiatives.
• You will monitor machine output on the shift and ensure all cells are running to cycle time, to meet specific OEE targets.
• You will have to ensure that spare requirements are met in the Operation of Engineering Stores.
• You will prepare for and perform line changeovers as per the production schedule.
• You will become an integral part of the Asset Care strategy and be given as much responsibility as he feels comfortable with. The work is varied and interesting and he/she will get excellent opportunities and experience in World class Asset Care engineering and asset management.
• You will need to maintain accurate and up-to-date maintenance documentation.
The following are the Required Key skills for this role:
• 3+ years minimum proven Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance experience in high volume Manufacturing
• Experience within similar high-volume manufacturing industries and equipment including conveyors, depositors, wrapping machines, and weighing machines etc…
• You will be required to troubleshoot and repair damaged or poor-performing equipment.
• Assist in compiling and presenting technical feedback on engineering performance relating to yield output.
• Previous working knowledge of a CMMS system is an advantage.
• Excellent technical and faultfinding skills
• Good understanding of Preventive Maintenance Systems
• Experience within a Computerized Maintenance Management Work Order system environment.
• Experience working on high-volume processing/utility equipment.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to take the lead on maintenance issues and to work independently or as a team member.
• Experience with documented Permit to Work System
• Responds positively to changing circumstances and priorities.
• Proven track record in your current role is essential.
• The role is varied where both electrical and mechanical skills are required.
Candidates who can show aptitude and ability in both disciplines will have a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in this full-time perm job opportunity, then please submit your CV for review to [email protected] and I’ll get back to you with CV feedback within 48 hours of receiving your CV.