Electronic Equipment Engineer Kildare
Cpl are partnering with a Japanese company who are provider of state-of-the-art high-spec vision systems for use in the Semiconductor industry.
The business has been up and running on the client site for almost a year now and they are now moving into the next stage of the hiring process for their expanding team of Degree Qualified Engineers (please note that to be considered, you must be at least 3rd level degree qualified, and you will be a holder of a valid EU passport)
We are now supporting them with a recruitment project for an Electrical / Electronic Equipment Engineer.
The role is full-time perm contract, and you will be joining a new, dynamic, and exciting team of Degree Qualified, and master’s and PhD qualified electronic engineering professionals.
The role is based on the client site in North Kildare but can also require some ad-hoc travel to the USA, Japan and or Germany for additional equipment training as required.
As an Electronic Field based Engineer, your role will comprise the following –
You will be required to supply, maintain, repair, and install various kinds of Electronic Assembly Equipment across the site’s facility. You will also be responsible for providing engineering support and activities across the facility wherein you will have to troubleshoot more complicated products and problems.
• You will be working on-site and determining problems by responding accordingly.
• You are going to provide over-the-phone consultation and advice and respond to emergencies.
• You will perform preventative maintenance on Company products.
• You are expected to establish and manage a local maintenance service structure.
• Inspecting and evaluating the usage of Company products and providing training in the maintenance of these products.
• You will be supporting and providing on Company’s products when required.
• You will liaise with the applications programmer when changing applications.
• You will be looking into market needs for the Company’s Product.
• One of your duties is to submit application reports, service reports, weekly reports, and expense reports to management promptly.
• You must support sales activities while establishing and maintaining a good relationship with the team and various contractors across the facility.
• You will be able to provide training to other engineers on the team as needed.
• You are expected to participate in sales meetings as required.
• You must effectively communicate with the engineers in the Japanese headquarters’, regarding product applications and technical issues.
Skills and Requirements:
• You must be at least 3rd level Degree or preferably a master’s degree qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Robotics, Automation etc…
• You should have previous work experience in a similar position or if you are at the graduate level then a keen interest in a career in electronics is essential.
• Strong technical product knowledge and customer service experience would be advantageous.
• Strong Time Management and Decision-Making skills.
• Exceptional listening & understanding to solve problems effectively and efficiently.
Tools, Equipment, Work Environment
• Use of extremely high precision equipment, electronic diagnostic equipment, and test fixtures equipment will be part of your daily routine.
• You will be a part of a team of high-performing engineers who will be installing and pre-qualifying and validating an array of extremely complex and high-spec vision and equipment inspection systems for semi-conductor manufacturing
• Software includes the use of Windows operating system & MS Office.
• Must be able to occasionally travel to the US, Japan, or Germany for product training.
If you are interested in this excellent full-time permanent job opportunity and you want to join a team of high-performing Electronic Engineers, and if you want a challenging and rewarding career in what is essentially a new start-up programme then please send me your CV to [email protected]
I will review the CV and reply back to you in confidence within 48 hours.