Flexsource are currently recruiting for experienced Production Operators in Limerick
The role involves working in the production area, focusing on attention to detail while producing high-quality products. This role involves using specialized equipment and ensuring that the highest standards are attained across the board.
We are seeking individuals who work well in a team, preferable experience in working with raw produce food manufacturing but not essential and are able to thrive under pressure in a fast-moving production environment.
Main area of responsibility:
- To assist on the production area & provide support to the production team;
- Successful candidates will work on a paced production line to fulfill production targets on a daily and weekly basis;
- Keep good housekeeping standards in all areas;
- Keep up to date knowledge of all products;
- Keep up to date with all training to ensure you are trained to complete your day to day role;
- Follow work instructions in all areas;
- Ensure you comply with Health & Safety regulations;
- Ensure all data to be recorded is accurate and up to date;
- Ensure quality guidelines are followed for all areas;
- Undertake flexible working hours to meet deadline.
- To ensure your work place is clean.
- Comply with HACCP regulations
Your role will see you tackle a wide range of business challenges in a busy production environment. The ideal Candidate will have or demonstrate:
- An ability to work to deadlines;
- An ability to work on own initiative;
- Interested in future development & progression.
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Shift: 6am-2pm Monday to Friday