Our trusted client (A Giant within Northern Ireland Power) is experiencing unprecedented growth and needs to recruit 8 x Inbound Advisors to join their Home Energy team.
Hybrid Role – 1 day in the office, however must be willing to go up to 3 days a week
You’ll be in a vibrant working atmosphere and our modern offices are in a city centre location close to shops, restaurants, and a public transport hub.
– Answer service only inbound customer calls
– Help customers through the energy switching process and help to retain existing customers
– Meet KPI objectives, including switching and retention as well as other operational targets
– Understand our competitors pricing and activity, share learnings with your team to encourage team improvement and growth
– Support SSE Airtricity’s ambition to provide customers with a warm and supportive experience that meets all regulatory guidelines and compliance procedures
– A committed and friendly nature – keen to learn
– Ability to work independently and with initiative
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Working as part of a team
– The ability to work on computer systems in a process-driven environment
Salary: £10.45 per hour
Benefits: Hybrid working model, uncapped monthly commission
Schedule:· 37 per week – 3-week rotating shift pattern
W1 – 8.00am to 4.30pm
W2 – 9.30am to 6.00pm
W3 – 10.00am to 6.30pm
Department is usually open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and the later shift (11.30am to 8.00pm) may be reintroduced in the future.
Contract: Temporary 12-month contract with a view to becoming permanent
If this is something you wish to discuss please forward your CV and Interest for the above post and one of the team will be in contact with you shortly.