Maintenance Technician x 4 (Mechanical or Electrical) Food Industry in Dublin.
Cpl are working with 2 of our long-term client partners and both companies are leading heritage brand names in the Irish Food production industries.
Due to continued business growth, both companies have requirements to hire experienced Mechanical and/or Electrical Maintenance technicians for their production facilities.
All of the roles are full-time perm employment contracts working on a Rotating Shift pattern.
Maintenance Technician Job Description:
• Timely and effective troubleshooting and repairing equipment and electrical system issues.
• You will perform corrective and preventive maintenance in the mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical control systems.
• Require providing day-to-day mechanical and engineering services in a busy high-speed manufacturing environment.
• You will require to utilize data reports on equipment and systems to generate improvement initiatives.
• You will monitor machine output on the shift to and ensure all cells are running to cycle time, to meet specific OEE targets.
• You will have to ensure that spare requirements are met in the Operation of Engineering Stores.
• You will prepare for and perform line changeovers as per the production schedule.
• You will become an integral part of the Asset Care strategy and be given as much responsibility as he feels comfortable with. The work is varied and interesting and he/she will get excellent opportunities and experience in World class Asset Care engineering and asset management.
• You will need to maintain accurate and up-to-date maintenance documentation.
The following are the Required Key skills for this role:
• 3+ years minimum proven Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance experience in high volume Manufacturing
• Experience with conveyors, depositors, wrapping machines, and weighing machines.
• You will be required to troubleshoot and repair damaged or poor-performing equipment.
• Assist in the compilation and presentation of technical feedback on engineering performance relating to yield output.
• Previous working knowledge of a CMMS system is an advantage.
• Excellent technical and fault-finding skills
• Good understanding of Preventive Maintenance Systems
• Experience within a Computerized Maintenance Management Work Order system environment.
• Experience working on high-volume processing/utility equipment.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to take lead on maintenance issues and to work independently or as a team member.
• Experience with documented Permit to Work System
• Responds positively to changing circumstances and priorities.
• Proven track record in your current role is essential.
• The role is varied where both electrical and mechanical skills are required. Candidates who can show aptitude and ability in both disciplines will have a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in this full-time perm job opportunity, then please submit your CV for review to [email protected] and I’ll get back to you with CV feedback within 48 hours of receiving your CV.