An exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join this large and growing company based in Dublin 15. This role gives you the opportunity to manufacture life saving technology and gain valuable skills with the option to progress further in this large pharmaceutical company over time. This is an 11 month role with a view to become permanent, the role requires working both day and night shift and a great training programme.
· Operating moulding machines for the manufacture of medical devices.
· Packing of completed products
· Carrying out visual quality inspections
· Reviewing and signing off on batch manufacturing records
· Working in a high volume fast paced manufacturing environment
· Completes machine report on a daily basis; records machine shot counts, press scrap, machine cycle time and daily production.
· Checks part counts by weighing them; able to set scale and verify scale accuracy.
o Ensures that the correct raw materials are being used at each molding machine; ensures raw material is staged/ready for next shift
o Maintains work areas in a clean and orderly manner by practicing good housekeeping.
o Performs additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor.
o Maintains methods/procedures and all supporting documentation to meet the requirements of Quality Systems ISO9001:2000 / ISO 13485 and Environmental Management Systems ISO14001
· Must have previous experience working in a controlled clean room environment and willing to work within one again. E.G. Wearing gown, cap and relevant personal protective equipment.
· Must be willing to work on a 4 shift basis, the company will operate 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
· Must have good verbal reasoning, numerate ability and mechanical aptitude skills.
· Must have good communication skills, both written and oral.
· Basic knowledge and understanding of computers.
· GMP training desirable
Salary: €29,600 per annum with overtime option and allowance available also.