Production Operative | Belfast 10.50 per hour | Temporary ongoing
Flexsource (Part of the Cpl Group) are proud to be working in partnership with their client, a major Food Processing company based in Belfast.
Job duties are as follows:
- Monitor all incoming raw materials.
- Carry out online process checks during production run.
- Ensure all quality checks are completed to the standards required and completed on file.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance Technologist on a daily basis with regard to quality, production, stock rotation, temperature of chills etc.
- Ensure Production Team is fully informed reference quality issues.
- Ensure that all necessary administration is completed accurately.
- Complete all necessary reports.
- To attend any relevant training courses when appropriate.
- Any other duties as and when required.
About the position:
- Hours of Work Monday Friday (on a rotational shift basis) 2pm 10.30pm & 4pm 12.30am.
- Contracted hours 40 hours per week with time and a half paid over 40 hours.
Interested ? Next steps are:
Please contact Shauneen McCrisken on 07867459585 to discuss this role or send a CV via the link.