Job Summary: The Production Operator as a member of the production team will be responsible for a variety of production operations in compliance with standard medical device operating procedures in a good manufacturing practice environment
Hours: 3-Cycle Shift (24/5)
Salary: €12.40 p/h plus shift premium and overtime premium
Duties/Responsibilities: The successful candidate will:
- Consistently meet required production outputs in terms of quality and quantity.
- Use tools and equipment for the assembly of medical devices.
- Monitor the quality of own work including visual inspection.
- Maximize output by operating efficiently and minimizing waste.
- Complete daily logbooks and required documentation accurately, clearly and completely in line with specific procedures and GMP & GDP standards.
- Follow written instructions in full while performing all tasks.
- Adhere fully to all health and safety policies, procedures and regulations.
- Maintain required levels of timekeeping and attendance.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role within a medical device company is a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in a target driven environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Right to work in Ireland
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manual dexterity.
- Mechanical skills aptitude.
- Flexibility to work 24/5 shift pattern and support overtime requirements.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate. We welcome applications from all experience levels as full training will be provided for the successful candidates. There are excellent development and career progression opportunities available.
Please send your CV to to apply.