Flexsource are currently recruiting for Customer Service / Office Administrator for a full time permanent position. Our client is a is a leading Irish Distribution and Manufacturing company, based in Dublin North.
- Collection and Input of Sales Orders received by e-mail
- Telephoning regular customers to obtain their ordering requirement and input of same into a bespoke database programme. Note that this does not involve “cold calling” as only pre-existing customers are telephoned
- Collection and Input of Sales Orders received by Fax
- Logging onto Customer specific web-based portals and downloading and input of their sales orders
- Completion of pro-forma despatch notes / delivery dockets for certain customers
- Carrying out a daily completeness check to ensure all relevant customers’ orders have been received and input
- Reporting on, and dealing with, any issues raised by any customers during the order compilation process
- Monitor and control stock of product at a third party location through the use of Excel based spreadsheets
- Completion of various production control reports through the use of Excel based spreadsheets
- Monitoring, controlling and ordering of office stationery
- Receptionist duties (minor part of the role)
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 1 -2 years’ experience in a modern office environment.
- Good numeric skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (and Word to a lesser extent)
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Friendly disposition when dealing with customers and staff
- Attention to detail
- Experience of accounting software will be an advantage
Monday till Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
€ 30,000 per annum
If you or anyone you know are interested in this role, please send your CV to [email protected] – please apply online.
Please click on the following link www.flexsource.ie to register with Flexsource, you can then sign the form when you pop into our office, Flexsource Recruitment, 3 Main Street, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.