Job Title: Office Administrator / Receptionist
Location: Portadown, Full- time office based
Salary: £22,500 per annum (plus Company Incentives)
Hours: Monday to Friday (9am – 5:30pm).
About the Role
This role will see you provide a Front of House Receptionist and administrative support to a busy team of recruitment professionals.
Your role will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for incoming calls, directing and transferring calls effectively and efficiently
- Engage professionally with clients and the public both in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet clients / public
- Liaise with staff regarding meetings and visitors
- Maintaining employee and candidate records on company IT systems.
- Supporting the administration of recruitment campaigns
- Responding to customer queries via phone, e-mail, and face to face
- Supporting candidates with the on-boarding process through the processing of ID, qualification and security checks and the preparation and issuing of job offers.
- Professionally liaising and communicate with clients by telephone and email.
- You will have good administration and IT skills.
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Training & Incentive programmes
- CPL Perks (discounts & chances to win additional leave / prizes)
- 32 Days annual leave, including stat days (which increases with years of service)
- Life Insurance (Death in Service)
- Marriage Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Enhanced statutory leave offerings
- Long service awards / rewards
If you would like to have a chat in total confidence about this role please reach out to Caitriona McCann on 02890725666