Flexsource Recruitment are currently recruiting for a warehouse packing staff to work for one of our Global Medical Device Manufacturing clients.
Job Title: Logistics Operative – Warehouse Hand Packing
- Working in a fast-paced environment packing finished bags of product.
- Attaching correct labelling to all boxes adhering to SOP’s
- Preparing and checking all boxes prior to dispatch
- Loading finished boxed product
- Responsible for ensuring correct segregation and clear identification of all waste materials.
- Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety requirements, training and regulations.
- Compliance to all local site company policies, procedures and corporate policies.
- Perform additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor.
Must have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in a busy warehouse or packing environment
Strong PC Skills
Forklift licenses are desirable for future progression opportunities but in-house training can be provided.
Must be willing to work on a 4 cycle shift pattern – this includes overnight shifts.
Salary: €10.20 per hour basic with 33% shift allowance for 4 cycle shifts
Please note that this is an active role with 12 hour shifts